Megan Maurer, DO, DipABOM, DipABLM
Education & Training
- Fellowship: Obesity Medicine
- Fellowship: Lifestyle Medicine
- Residency: Altoona Family Physicians Family Medicine Residency Program
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine (Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine)
- College: Pennsylvania State University
Family Medicine Interests
Pediatrics, Lifestyle Medicine, Rural Medicine, Obesity Medicine
Spending time with my husband and kids, baking epic cakes, cooking, trail walking, quilting, playing the piano, and singing too loud in my car
Why do you enjoy working at AFP?
I especially like the camaraderie. I graduated from the program as well and always loved the family-like atmosphere. I also like the variety of things I get to do as a faculty
What year did you join the faculty at AFP?