Jesse Blank, MD, HEC-C
Education & Training
- Certification: Healthcare Ethics Consultant (ASBH)
- Fellowship: UPMC Altoona Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- Residency: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- College: Millersville University
Family Medicine Interests
Palliative Care, Continuous Performance Improvement (Quality Improvement), Medical ethics, Electronic Medical Record.
Hiking, baking desserts, drones, virtual reality video games, spoiling my cats
Why do you enjoy working at AFP?
We have an amazing palliative care team and I love being able to pursue my interests and make a difference.
What year did you join the faculty at AFP?