Joseph L. Hines, MD, MBA, FAAFP, HMDC
- Associate Program Director
- HPM Associate Program Director
Education & Training
- Fellowship: STFM Emerging Leaders Fellowship
- Fellowship: UPMC Altoona Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- Residency: Altoona Family Physicians Family Medicine Residency Program
- Medical School: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- College: Elizabethtown College
Family Medicine Interests
Administration, OB, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, inpatient family medicine, practice management
Hanging out with my wife and two boys! Woodworking and watching television/movies
Why do you enjoy working at AFP?
I love the people! AFP seriously has the greatest group of people. The residents are fun but work extremely hard. I enjoy the full spectrum of family medicine I get to practice here as well as the myriad of administrative opportunities.
What year did you join the faculty at AFP?