We offer one position per academic year. We only accept applications and supporting documents through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and do not accept applications via fax or email. We do not fill positions outside of the NRMP Main Match.
Applicants must have completed an ACGME- or AOA-accredited residency program in family medicine or internal medicine. Consideration may be given to applicants who have completed residencies in emergency medicine, psychiatry, neurology, pediatrics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, or surgery.
Your completed application must include
- ERAS general application form
- ERAS curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Dean’s Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- COMLEX/USMLE Step I, II, and III passing score reports
- Photo identification
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (International Medical Graduates only)
Our National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) number is 1603540F0. We are listed as “UPMC Medical Education (Altoona Hospital) Program.